"THE WICKED". Sometimes I write them songs but since I don't go to school with them any more I haven't been able to. Right now I 'm writing a short story about the daily life of my family and believe me its not boring. Theirs usually an argument every day. It's probably because theirs SIX people in my family and including me three of them are teenagers and the youngest in our family will become a teenager in one more week. My mom likes to tell us something she saw on a comedy show. she says, " No where in the bible does it say how old Lucifer was when he defied god, My guess is fifteen." We all get a good laugh but it does have some truth but really god probably put teens on the earth to show parents how it feels to love someone who denies your existence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment