I'm very nervous this week because I'm going to have surgery on my left knee. I've had this surgery before on my right knee but I absolutly hated it. The surgery was to lower my knee cap by cutting the tendon and taking my knee cap and reattaching it to the tendon where its supposed to be. After the surgery I had to go to physical therapy every tuesday and thursday before school. My family hated it because they had to do my chores for me but they understood why. I was embarassed because I had to go to school with a huge soft cast and everyone looked at me while I walked around. Now I don't have to worry about that because I'm home schooled. So I'm very glad for that.
Their are some good things about my surgery. One of those is I won't have to deal with it when I'm older. Also since I'm moving I won't have to have it when I move. I will also be strong enough to be better at swimming and track which are my two favorite sports. Another thing is I get to miss a week of school and no chores again for a while. -Starz
No comments:
Post a Comment